Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ben Gone

Ben Gone
by Mickey

Hi everybody! Mickey here! In my last post, on the way back from San Salvador, we dropped my dad off at the airport so he and our friend, Aaron could fly to Miami. He went to take a drug test for his captain's license.

So that left mom, J.P. and I at the boat (barco). In the morning, J.P. and I watched a show called The Batman. Then we did school. Lastly, we spent the rest of the day at the pool. The next day was the same and the day after that was Saturday so no school. But besides that, it was the same.

Alright, I guess that's it. Once again, "Hasta la bye-bye!".

P.S. He's back now.

P.S.S. Here's a link to the "belly flop" contest I started at the pool one day.


1 comment:

  1. i think i would prefer to be a poolside judge at the belly flop contest...or videographer, but that job's taken...oh maybe I could shoot the underwater footage since I like the water : ) Coco

    ReplyDelete