Friday, November 18, 2011

Answers to a Comment's Question


Our friend, Chris asked a question in the "Comments" section. Thanks! We love it when people comment! So as for your question....our mom helped us with what it meant.

"Hola Micky and J.P. ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de México? Can you
answer this?"
Translation: What do you like most about Mexico?

Mickey: I like the clear water because I can actually see the fish and go
snorkeling and easily see. Sometimes you can see the bottom in 40 foot
water!!!

JP: I like the food in Mexico because I like rice,
tortillas, quesadillas and mostly Fanta soda - orange (naranja).
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - I am tired now......

Keep the comments coming!!

Mickey and JP

1 comment:

  1. Have you guys been learning Spanish? If so, you'll have to teach me some when you get back!

    ReplyDelete