Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHERE IT ALL STARTS

Hi! This is Mickey and J.P. Doolittle. This Fall we are going on an sailing adventure. We are headed down to the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal and other places on the coast. We are going on a sailboat called a Catalina 38. So follow along and every once in a while check back in with us!

Mickey Doolittle - I am 9 years old and will turn 10 on October 9th (send presents...just kidding!). I am in 4th grade and I like traveling, sports, video games (obviously), and spending time with my family. I am very excited to go down the coast with my family, stopping by different places, such as San Diego, Santa Cruz, and Mexico. I am excited to see whales, dolphins and other tropical fish.



J.P. Doolittle - I am 7 years old. My date of birth is March 13th, 2004. I like Legos, video games and especially my family. I really am going to miss: t.v., beds, big space, kickball, four square and definitely my friends. I'm going to have fun with: swimming with the dolphins in clear water, sword fighting on the boat with my brother, sleeping in the V-berth and especially having this blog.


This is us with our mom and dad shopping for a dinghy. This is the little boat we will take into shore from our big sailboat (kinda like an escape pod).








No comments:

Post a Comment